The Cleghorn Golf and Sports Club is a great opportunity to tune up your game or even learn the game from scratch. Get valuable help on all facets of your game from putting and chipping to hitting the long ball! Taking golf lessons at Cleghorn Golf and Sports Club can help you achieve the results and level of satisfaction you have always wanted. Give us a call to make an appointment or get more information.
Dave Long, PGA – General Manager, Director of Golf
- Class A PGA Member for over 25 years.
- Over 30 years of teaching and coaching experience.
- Has taught and coached at the highest level (University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN).
- Teaching philosophy influenced by Ernest Jones (Swing the Clubhead), George Thomas (PGA Master Professional, multiple IN PGA Section Teacher of the Year) and Jim Hardy/Chris O’Connell (The Plane Truth).
- Specializes in teaching aspiring collegiate and mini tour players.
Members: $40, 5 lessons for $160
Non-Members: $45, 5 lessons for $180
Playing Lesson: $90/hr
Matt Bailey, PGA – Head Golf Professional
- Over 10 years of teaching experience.
- Director of Cleghorn’s Junior Program.
- Specializes in instruction to our juniors, ladies and beginners.
Members: $35, 5 lessons for $140
Non-Members: $40, 5 lessons for $160
Playing Lesson: $80/hr
Dave Long, Jr – Playing Professional
- Former collegiate golfer (Missouri Baptist University, St. Louis, MO).
- Holds school record for most individual wins (7)
- Current member of the Carolina Mountain and Upstate Mini Tours.
- Top 10 on the 2017 money list on both Tours.
Members: $30, 5 lessons for $120
Non-Members: $35, 5 lessons for $140
Playing Lesson: $70/hr