Join Cleghorn Golf and Sports Club at Tryon Resort as a member and be part of a great golf course community. Our members are friendly and love to meet and greet new folks coming to the Club. There are no dues or hidden fees when you join Cleghorn. The only requirement is that you have fun while you are out here and go home in a better mood than when you arrived. Cleghorn makes you feel good about being outside in the Blue Ridge Mountains and breathing the clean, crisp air. And if you happen to score well that day, so much the better!
Cleghorn offers several Membership Options to suit any player.
2016 Membership Options:
Full Sports Club Membership
Includes Golf, Swim, Tennis, Sports Courses, Members only special events, Range balls, 10% off Merchandise, Special pricing on equipment, Reduced lesson price, and Reduced guest fees.
- Monday-Friday monthly fee: $150 plus cart, $225 includes cart
- Monday-Sunday monthly fee: $200 plus cart, $275 includes cart
- Monday-Friday monthly fee: $100 plus cart, $175 includes cart
- Monday-Sunday monthly fee: $150 plus cart, $225 includes cart
- NEW for 2016: 9 am – 11 am adult swim, 11 am-8 pm family swim
- $550/family of four. $50/additional family Member.
- Single Memberships $400
- Guest passes $30/adults and $20/children – limit 2 visits/season and must be with Member
- Members can purchase weekly out of town guest passes (up to family of four) for $75
- Includes access to sports court (includes Tennis). No golf or swim.
- $350/family of four; $30/additional family member
- Single memberships $150
- Guest passes $20/day/adult and $10/day/child
- Members can purchase weekly out of town guest passes (up to family of four) for $50